WordPress Web Design
WordPress is a market leading content management system. It is used by business owners, government departments and bloggers the world over. WordPress allows your business website to be easily updated whilst giving you a large amount of online flexibility. So why get a WordPress web design for your business? The main reason to invest in a WordPress web design is the ability for your online presence to grow with your business.
WordPress websites are extremely powerful and have a huge amount of flexibility over other website design platforms. The WordPress environment has more than 50,000 official plugins and thousands of available themes. Perhaps the best reason to choose a WordPress web design is the community of thousands of website designers and developers worldwide. This community is one of the most helpful groups we have ever encountered and when you choose WordPress you are never truly alone.
WordPress Benefits For Your Business
WordPress has many and varied uses across many different business types and industries. But what are the benefits of WordPress for your business?
- WordPress is open source: This means that your website framework is under constant development. That is constant development by thousands of highly skilled developers globally. The WordPress platform is robust and ready to scale with your business.
- WordPress is secure: There is a lot of conjecture that WordPress is not secure but this is mostly due to misinformation. No online software is ever 100% secure and all software has a vulnerability in it somewhere. For the same reason above that WordPress is constantly under development equally it is constantly being revised and patched for security.
- Thousands of plugins and themes available: WordPress has so many themes and plugins available off the shelf that your creativity is almost endless.
- Supports SEO: WordPress supports best practice SEO and with plugins can be extended even further. This means your business platform built on WordPress can assist your business to grow into the future.
- Supports Multiple Language: Your business operates across borders and globally. Why not display the website in the native language of your website readers. WordPress multi-language support has your back when it comes to global online business support.